Ramez Shamieh is a Middle Eastern lawyer that is passionate about helping people in the Dallas community with a wide range of legal issues. Recognized as one of the top trial lawyers in both Texas and Louisiana, Ramez Shamieh is committed to helping people of Middle Eastern descent with their legal concerns. It is incredibly important that you hire an attorney who can relate to you and understands your background, whether you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, car accident, or workplace incident.
For nearly a decade, Ramez Shamieh has committed to his clients and dedicated his life’s work to helping Middle Eastern individuals obtain the results they deserve. Over the years, he has helped hundreds of people obtain millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts. As the managing partner of Shamieh Law, Ramez practices personal injury law, which includes handling cases involving both individuals and businesses. Together with his team, Ramez is committed to helping injured victims get back on their feet.
About Our Practice
In order to better understand how we can help you, here is a look at our practice areas:
- Auto Accidents – Dallas is home to the second deadliest highway in the United State (I-45), and our attorneys are well-equipped to represent you in the event of a car accident.
- DWI/DUI Accidents – Drunk driving is a serious issue in the United States, especially in Dallas. In 2013, more than 28.7 million people admitted to driving under the influence.
- Wrongful Death – Wrongful death occurs when someone dies because of the negligence or misconduct of another person.
- 18-Wheeler Truck Accidents – The trucking industry is booming and Dallas highways are notoriously deadly, which makes for a bad combination.
- Uber, Lyft, and Rideshare Car Accidents – We rely on many popular rideshare companies today to get us to and from our destination safely, but sometimes, accidents happen.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – Slip and fall accidents result in some of the most serious head injuries, bruises, and fractures.
- Workplace Accidents – Each year there are an estimated 2.9 million nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses and more than 5,000 fatalities.
- Product Defects – There are more than 400,000 defective product-related injuries reported each year.
- Premises Liability – Premises liability cases are unfortunately common and occur when someone sustains an injury to another person or business owner’s property.
- Hazing Litigation – Hazing is a long-held fraternity and sorority tradition, but it often becomes dangerous and deadly.
- Drone Accidents – Drones are one of the hottest new pieces of tech in our society, but they are also quite dangerous.
- Construction Accidents – An estimated 1,000 construction workers die every year and an additional 150,000 are injured.
- Motorcycle Accidents – With the high accident rate on I-35, riding a motorcycle in and around Dallas is more dangerous than anywhere else.
- Rental Car Accidents – When you rent a car, the last thing you think about is being involved in an accident. Unfortunately, these types of accidents happen all the time due to the dangerous nature of Dallas highways (I-35 and I-45, namely).
- Animal Attacks – Animal attacks like dog bites can be extremely serious and could result in high medical bills.
When you choose Shamieh Law to handle your case, you can rest assured that we not only understand you and what you are going through but that we will work tirelessly on your behalf. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.